Located at the heart of the industrial hub of Singapore, we operate a modern 200,000 sqft storage centre and marshalling yard – one of the largest in the country.
We have a fleet of more than 18 vehicles, which includes two 40-feet prime movers, to ensure seamless and on-schedule deliveries.
We have a dedicated showroom and live demo centre where we carry out product demonstrations for the welding equipment and cutting machines we sell.
We also have 200,000 sqft of warehousing facilities located in the Batam Free Trade Zone to serve the Riau business community and cater to increase storage demand with easy access to Singapore.
- Founded as Chop Sin Soon Huat
- Opening of Sin Soon Huat Welding Centre
- Listed on the SESDAQ of the Singapore Stock Exchange as Sin Soon Huat Ltd
- Won S$40m worth blanket orders from Shell group of companies
- Renamed SSH Corporation Ltd
- Houdini Project
- Supply chain management to support Shell and CBI in the construction of the Ethylene Cracker Complex in Pulau Bukom
- Products & services provided: carbon, low temperature, stainless steel, alloy, X grade pipes, fittings, and flanges, including pipe support on a call-off order basis
- MRO Blanket Agreement (ongoing)
- Fixed price contractual agreement with Singapore Refinery Company to provide steel pipes, valves, fittings & flanges to support the daily MRO requirements
- Became a wholly-owned subsidiary of AT&S Pte Ltd.
- Recipient of HSBC Singapore’s Leading International Business Award
- Attained bizSAFE 4 certification
- RAPID Project
- Materials supply management to support OUI JV (Technip & Fluor) in the EPC Management of Utilities, Interconnecting and Offsite Facilities
- Products & services provided: carbon seamless/welded + coating pipes on a call-off order basis
- Attained ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Renamed SSH Corporation Pte Ltd
- Attained ISO 45001:2018 certification
- Attained bizSAFE Star certification